Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why can't I have my weather status shown in Celsius and not Fahrenheit?

In the new Yahoo beta, I have a weather module but it shows the temperature in Fahrenheit and not in Celsius. I live in Greece and Fahrenheit is not helpful. Any ideas of how to change that?Why can%26039;t I have my weather status shown in Celsius and not Fahrenheit?
It depends which Yahoo you are using and which country you are from. I am in Yahoo Canada and I can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.Why can%26039;t I have my weather status shown in Celsius and not Fahrenheit?
well try to change itWhy can%26039;t I have my weather status shown in Celsius and not Fahrenheit?
Sorry, but you can't change it. Yahoo! has set the default value to Fahrenheit without an option to switch to Celsius.



Actually, you can change it on the yahoo! weather page ( http://weather.yahoo.com/ ), but this change does not reflect in My Yahoo! beta... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment