Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change my normal digital thermometer from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

I just got a digital thermometer. It says something about it's accurate in Celsius and Fahrenheit, but the instructions it came with just tell me how to take temperatures. It's the kind with the one button. How (if I can) change from Celsius to Fahrenheit?How do I change my normal digital thermometer from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
try Pressing %26amp; holding the Button down (8 sec.), it should flash press it till it switches?



I think i know what one your talking about... there is a number on the packaging to call, because its not in the instructions %26gt;%26lt;How do I change my normal digital thermometer from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
I've got a forehead one %26amp; had the same problem. This solution worked! :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment