Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the temperature control from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

I have a Hyundai Sonata 2003. My car has digital temperature control and it was using F, but after my car was worked on and the battery unplugged it switched to C. I read my car manual, it says nothing about this. I had the work done by a good friend who's a former mechanic, so he knew how to fix my car but not about changing the temperature controls and I don't want to have to take it to the dealer if I can help it. Anyone know the solution here?How do I change the temperature control from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
Yes, hold the temp down button down three seconds or more with the AMB button pushed also. This should change it back to F. Page 1-73 in your manual. It works, we have to do it all the time!How do I change the temperature control from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
u might check on line go to www.hyundai.comHow do I change the temperature control from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
Push in and hold the ambient temperature button. Then, while holding the ambient temp button in, also press in and hold the cooler temperature button. After a few seconds the display should switch over.

No comments:

Post a Comment