Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius on my Yahoo display?

I have just set up Yahoo as my home page and would like the weather report to be displayed in Celsius not Fahrenheit degrees. How do I change it?How do I change the Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius on my Yahoo display?
Click on %26quot;weather%26quot; on the main page.

Click on %26quot;weather home%26quot; (upper right corner),

find the location you've entered

click %26quot;edit%26quot; .

When the screen gives you the text box to put in your location

right below is an option to see temp's in F or C,

click C,

then click %26quot;finished%26quot;.

When you reboot and sign into Yahoo, you should see all weather temp's as celsius







1 MAROON How do I change the Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius on my Yahoo display?
there's no %26quot;weather home%26quot; theres no %26quot;edit%26quot; and no f*%26amp;^ing %26quot;finished%26quot; ... i'm very disaponted!

Why is a simpe thing like that so tricky!

Report Abuse

How do I change the Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius on my Yahoo display?
Adrian is rite, I am located in Australia and like to see SI unit that is Degree and Yahoo is frustrating me to show temp in Fahrenheit.

Wasted so many minutes and its same **** back to my email page!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment