Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weather alert?

Hi, I have been getting yahoo weather alerts for a couple of years in Celsius, something I asked for. A few weeks ago I changed to the new beta version but decided that I liked the original version better at this time.

My weather alert has started to come in Fahrenheit since I did this changing forth and back and nothing I do, like cancelling it and asking for it again in Celsius will change it to the former.

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can get the weather alert back to Celsius since I don't have the time to %26quot;ad, subtract, multiply, etc.%26quot; numbers to finally get to know what the temperatures will be today.

Thanks for any suggestion.Weather alert?
The Fahrenheit forecast is a default setting in Yahoo! Mail (Beta) that can't be changed. You can change it on the Yahoo! weather page, but it doesn't carry over to the forecast preview in Yahoo! Mail (Beta). However, if you look in your My Yahoo page, it does give you the temperature in Celsius. Let's just say it's a weird Yahoo! thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment