Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the Temperature reading in Lexus ES 330 from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

I recently imported my US car to Canada and would like to know if there is any way to change the outside/inside temperature from Fahrenheit to CelsiusHow do I change the Temperature reading in Lexus ES 330 from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
What the Owner's Manual says? It has to have some that converts from Metric to US Standard. A car of that kind should have that choice, if not, is pretty lame. Or leave it on F, I am used to see it on both since I travel way too much outside the US.



I had a 92 Chevy Astro AWD with a digital dashboard that had a button right on it to change it from Metric to US Standard.How do I change the Temperature reading in Lexus ES 330 from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
Its probably impossible to change it because it's based on a computer system the car runs on. Try taking it to the Lexus dealer.How do I change the Temperature reading in Lexus ES 330 from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
It's most likely impossible because The Temperature readings can only be set by the Lexus factory.How do I change the Temperature reading in Lexus ES 330 from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
I'm 99% sure it's not even possible.
  • Two comforters in the duvet
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment