Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the way weather's temperature appears in Home tab on Yahoo Mail, to be in 掳C (Celsius) not 掳F?

How do I change the way weather's temperature appears in Home tab on Yahoo Mail Beta, to be in 掳C (Celsius) not 掳F (Fahrenheit)?How do I change the way weather%26039;s temperature appears in Home tab on Yahoo Mail, to be in 掳C (Celsius) not 掳F?
You can just click this link. This is the page where you change it.

http://e.my.yahoo.com/config/set_csmodul



You can change it by clicking the symbol on the left side of the temperature (the symbol of clouds, sun, or whatever is showing) on Yahoo! Mail home page, it will take you to another page, on the right hand side of the page, about half way down the page, where it says %26quot;My Yahoo! Locations%26quot;, click Edit and it will take you to another page where you can change it from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Be sure to click Finished at the top or bottom of the page. You will have to reload (refresh) your mail page for the changes to take effect.

Here is this page: http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTN03



This should work, but I just tried it and for some reason it only changes it on My Yahoo! and Yahoo! home page, once you refresh the page. Maybe it will work for you, and it might just be a temporary problem with Beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment