Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change Yahoo Weather in Mail and on the Yahoo Homepage to Celsius?

I use Celsius instead of Fahrenheit, and I use the new Yahoo homepage.How can I change Yahoo Weather in Mail and on the Yahoo Homepage to Celsius?
I did a search and I found the answer for you. You first have to hover over the Yahoo Weather on My Favorites list so the side window shows the weather preview then you click Settings at the top. On that settings page you just tick Celsius and then click Save. Be sure to refresh your browser window for the change to show in your My Favorites list.



Now as far as changing it to Celsius on your Mail page, I only found how to change it temporarily, but once you refresh your browser it goes back to the Fahrenheit. Basically you click where it tells the H and L temperatures on the gray bar and then in that little window in the 5 day forecast that shows, look in the upper left corner and click the C (for Celsius). Now it will change the temps to Celsius. But this is only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment