Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the out side temperature ?

Hi i have a 1998 Lexus LS400 and i want to know How can I change the out side temperature from Fahrenheit degree to Celsius degree ?How can I change the out side temperature ?
If your like me, you've probably already lost the owners manual.

Or you bought the car used and it didn't come with one.

No big deal.



I can't answer your question.

However, I can recommend you go to the Lexus Owners Club forum.

I'm sure they can help you.

Good luck!



http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/indHow can I change the out side temperature ?
you can't change the weather outside?

um. my mum works at lexus. she might know. nahh screw it. just google it.How can I change the out side temperature ?
learn celsius... check your car manual.. either of them work.. the latter is a better choice though. %26quot;Oh no I don't want to read, looks like I'll just be lazy and post this on yahoo even though flipping through this pamphlet is sooooo easy.%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment