Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my weather alerts back to celsius?

For almost a year now, I have been receiving a daily alert of the weather for the city I live in.



Just last week, these started coming in in fahrenheit, instead of celsius. This is highly annoying! And I can't find anywhere to change it back. Any ideas?



Thanks!How do I change my weather alerts back to celsius?
Go to:

http://alerts.yahoo.com/

Sign into the account you used to set up the alert. Click the %26quot;My Alerts%26quot; tab at the top of the page. Click the pencil icon to the right of the alert name you want to edit. Edit any of the attributes of your alert and click %26quot;Apply Changes%26quot; when you're done.



Another way to do it is go to the Alerts homepage (cited above), click Weather, click %26quot;Edit Your Weather Cities%26quot;. This takes you to the My Yahoo page where you can edit weather preferences. On this page it shows %26quot;Display Temperatures in%26quot; Fahrenheit or Celsius. Click Celsius. Click Finished.
  • gray hair
  • salon create
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment