Thursday, June 2, 2011

Please help. Serious health problem.?

Here are some details for right diagnosis.

This morning I woke up, otherwise I would still be in my bed, or somebody else's bed. This is because I use to sleep in a bed, I like to do as other people do but apart from that I also find it a very practical solution to be in a horizontal position because of gravitational forces working on middle ear parameters. I know you may find that strange, but that's how I am.

So after I woke up, I drunk some water, consisting of some hydrogen and some oxygen, I know this may sound a little complicated, but I am a farmer with degree level Celsius and Fahrenheit and have problems with people unable to grow up.

This water was drunk in completely controlled conditions since I don't like to decondition myself mentally and homeostatistically.

Now my autistic son told me that just observing my drinking conditions is changing my reality because of the mathematical consistency of QED.

Just while he was pointing me on this consistency, a mosquito tried to bite me, but I could prevent it from doing so. However, the intention was set, and by the means of the Law of Attraction, I now feel an itchy spot on my middle finger, on the level of the metatarsals (through the perspective of reflexology).

Can antipsychotichs help me with the mental entropy causing this feelings?

Please help. I feel so confused.Please help. Serious health problem.?
Yeah you sound like you might need some.



One Love and God Bless %26lt;3Please help. Serious health problem.?
Wow. and I though my hypochondria and anxiety were really bad! relax!Please help. Serious health problem.?
I think you're still asleep.Please help. Serious health problem.?
You have a serious health problem. See the doctor asap.Please help. Serious health problem.?
I don't know where you are buying your weed, but its obviously worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment