Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is it possible i have toxic shock syndrome?

Symptoms

vomiting, high fever (temperature at least 102掳 Fahrenheit [38.8掳 Celsius]), a rapid drop in blood pressure (with lightheadedness or fainting), watery diarrhea, headache, sore throat, and muscle aches.

Other symptoms may include: confusion or other mental changes; decreased urination; fatigue and weakness; thirst; weak and rapid pulse; pale, cool, moist skin; and rapid breathing.





I檝e had the lighheadednes, almost fainting, headache, watery diarrhea, fatigue and weakness, thirst, pale, cool moist skin and rapid breathing. Now the only other thing is I have a heart disease, Long QT and when I get scared it can also mess me up?And I got extremely scared/nervous earlier yesterday to the point where I almost passed outow I檓 not sure if this could also be affecting the way I檓 feeling? But yesterday was when the lightheadedness and almost fainting was really bad. Now I檓 just tired, have watery direarea, I檓 thirsty and have pale cool skin. Do you think its possible I have the toxic shock syndrome? I did lose track at one point how long I had a tampon in although I thought it was 8 hours.Is it possible i have toxic shock syndrome?
it is possible but it could also be something else. I'm not a doctor, but I watch a lot of House haha.. and I say you really need to go to the hospital.. it could be something dangerous SERIOUSLY GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment