Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change weather format from Fahrenheit to Celsius in Yahoo Mail Beta home page? ?

This is a repeated question - last time it was asked (and answered) 1 year ago. One would expect Yahoo! to add some missing features for their non-US customers - maybe they did already?



It is possibility to enter your location and see nice weather reminder. I am in Europe, so we count temperature in Celsius, not Fahrenheit. How can I change it?How can I change weather format from Fahrenheit to Celsius in Yahoo Mail Beta home page? ?
If you have the module loaded on MyYahoo, you can click Settings -%26gt; Scale and select CelciusHow can I change weather format from Fahrenheit to Celsius in Yahoo Mail Beta home page? ?
It is celcius in my yahoo but in yahoo mail still fahrenheit!

HELP!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment